Maintenance Schedule: The scheduled maintenance window is every Sunday morning from 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
What is IU's podcast portal?
The podcast portal serves as the central gateway for podcasts at Indiana University.
IU faculty and staff can submit podcasts with content related to the university's mission of research and creative activity, teaching and learning, and civic engagement. All podcasts on the portal will be accessible to anyone with an Internet connection.
Access the portal at:
Note: To host or manage your podcasts using the Indiana University podcast portal, you must first request an account; see How do I request an account on the IU podcast portal?
Note: For policy information on podcast content at Indiana University, refer to the Information Technology Policy Office (ITPO) University-wide IT Policy page. In particular, see Appropriate Use of Information Technology Resources.
Note: Indiana University and UITS have prepared a few short screencasts
illustrating how to use basic functions of the IU Podcast Portal.
The following is a list of these episodes linked to the screencasts:
- What is a podcatcher?
- Where can I learn more about podcasting at IU?
- What are the minimum system requirements for using the IU podcast portal?
- Using the IU podcast portal, how do I subscribe and listen to podcasts?
- Using the IU podcast portal, where do I administer my podcasts?
- Using the IU podcast portal, how do I create a new podcast?
- Using the IU podcast portal, how do I add an episode to an existing podcast?
- Using the IU podcast portal, how do I edit or delete an existing podcast?
- Using the IU podcast portal, how do I edit or delete a podcast episode?